remux is a launcher for the remarkable that works side by side with your apps. hold down the home button to launch remux and then switch to any of your installed apps.
- compatible with draft-remarkable config files
- automatically suspends tablet after inactivity
- pauses backgrounded apps
- low battery usage
- suspend directly from remux
use the toltec package (see downloads page) or install manually:
- place remux binary in /opt/bin/remux
- get remux.service file and place in /etc/systemd/system
systemctl enable --now remuxon the tablet
- hold down the middle button to bring up remux or swipe up the side of the screen
- press on the memory usage of a process to kill it
- after reboot, the first time remux launches, it will stop xochitl service and launch it manually. this will make the tablet briefly show the xochitl launch screen again
see remux on github for more information on configuring the launcher shortcuts
want new functionality? see some bugs? get in touch on github!